Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So it is February...

And, apparently it is time to update this blog. Linda, this one is for you so you will get off my back for a few more months. Besides I have to finally get my butt off the sofa since I've just been sitting there eating bon bons for the last several weeks. Also, Stacey has been begging me to pull "that goofy picture of me" off the blog. So here it goes.


Instead of the new haircut and color, I thought I would put Stacey's new left shin. (And, before I get any feedback about me being mean, etc., I will say that she told me to put it up.) How did this happen, you ask? Well, in a nutshell, it is a perfect example what my dad always said, if you are going to do a job be sure to have the right tools.

Stacey had most of the right tools. She was hanging a curtain rod. She had the right drill; she had the right screws. She had the right level.... She did not have the right ladder. In fact, she did not have a ladder at all. She did have one of her new stools. A tall narrow stool. To make things worse the leg of the stool was on the drill's cord. One thing we found the new stools are good for is landing on. Well, actually, they are not so good for landing on. They do not break your fall very well--as you can see by the photo. Stacey asked that I not post the pictures of her black and green thigh; I will oblige. She is doing better now and not limping. I am personally grateful that she did this to her leg and not her face, as I am sure that someone would have called the police on me.

1 comment:

Tadd & Linda said...

You don't get months -- One month and I'll be back on ya!