

We also just got done painting our kitchen cupboards white. I love, love, love them! Tyler added the crown molding on the top, and the wainscoating around the the two bars. We are acutely aware of just how ugly the hunter green formica is now. So we picked out some new granite for the counter tops. We will need to save for a little while for these. So I will keep you posted. We were just watching the show 'Flash Forward', and the lady doctor and detective husband have our kitchen. Of course, minus the awesome green formica!
4 comments:
I love it! It looks even better in person!
I had to laugh that you went to white - we have white and would so love wood! :) It looks great. I don't know if it was just the pictures, but the kitchen looks so much lighter with the white.
LOVE THE WHITE CABINETS!!! This looks amazing!
The fireplace looks great as well as the kitchen. That granite will add a nice touch. Nice job!
Post a Comment