"Tous en Selle!" The literal translation is "everyone in the saddle"...or, more idiomatically "Saddle up!"
It just seems kind of fitting for the way we live our life.
I love the birds' nests and the green. The brown sofa is beautiful, as well as the chair, the tables and the the runner on your Halloween table. The change in your kitchen is incredible with the new countertops and back splash. You are so good at making your home (and mine) beautiful. Ah, I'm so glad we're friends.
Your trick-or-treater kids are adorable. I love the Maren is holding Jessie!
1 comment:
Stacey!!!
I love the birds' nests and the green. The brown sofa is beautiful, as well as the chair, the tables and the the runner on your Halloween table. The change in your kitchen is incredible with the new countertops and back splash. You are so good at making your home (and mine) beautiful. Ah, I'm so glad we're friends.
Your trick-or-treater kids are adorable. I love the Maren is holding Jessie!
Post a Comment