"Tous en Selle!" The literal translation is "everyone in the saddle"...or, more idiomatically "Saddle up!"
It just seems kind of fitting for the way we live our life.
So this was Tyler's blog, but clearly he needs four more hours to each day. So I think I am going to take it over and try to update once in a while. So here goes.....
Hey! I am a very busy man! I have done my best here...and as near as I can tell--people who live in glass houses should not cast stones. For the love of Peter! Actually, this was my plan all along; to start a blog and then get Stace to take over. See, I'm not so stupid.
5 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel great about this. Please come up with something clever to post as frequently as possible.
Great!
Hey! I am a very busy man! I have done my best here...and as near as I can tell--people who live in glass houses should not cast stones. For the love of Peter! Actually, this was my plan all along; to start a blog and then get Stace to take over. See, I'm not so stupid.
I think that's a great idea to have Stace post.
Post a Comment