Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Day of School


Maren graduated from Kindergarten this year.  She will be going all day next year.  She is very excited. ( I am not.  I will miss her.)  Sam is headed to 3rd grade.  They both loved school,  and they survived their first year at a charter school.

2 comments:

Janine said...

Tell me more about your charter school - what's it all about and why/how did you choose it. There are so, so many school options here that it can be overwhelming. But not for me, I just wanted my kids to do the French Immersion program like I did - so they did!

Summer for you now, how nice and relaxing! Do you have any plans?

We still have 4.5 weeks of school left.

Stacey said...

Moving to a charter school was easy for us. The neighborhood school was just not cutting it. They were not giving my kids what they needed. Charter schools don't work for all families, but it does work for ours. I hate the uniforms, but love the learning they get.

This summer is going to be great! We are going to see both sets of grandparents and Sam is getting baptized this summer. Yeah! We are also going to have Field Trip Friday each week. We would love to have anyone join us if you are around.