Today is our anniversary. Can you believe we have been married for 15 years? Where did the time go, and when did we get so old? So here are fifteen things I love about you, Ty:
15. I love that you have an opinion about how to decorate the house. And I love that it is always a good one.
14. I love that your shirts in the closet are color coordinated. You are so organized. I really did marry the right guy.
13. Ooh, I really love that your fingernails are always trimmed. And you never smell bad. You really always smell lovely.
12. I love what a great cook you are.
11. I love how clean you are. I never need to clean up after you.
10. I love how creative you are. I love that I can tell you what I need made from some wood and you can make it. (ie, book shelves, craft table, benches)
9. I so love that you clean all the toilets in the house on Mother's Day and on my Birthday!
8. I love that you love my big, loud family so much. There are so many LeeMasters, and yet you keep taking me home.
7. I love that you want to come home at night and be with me.
6. I love how you can always calm me down when I am angry. You make things seem so small when I have made them into a mountain.
5. I love how funny you are with the kids. You always make them laugh.
4. I love your sense of adventure. You are not afraid of change, or of eating snails. eeew!
3. I love that you take care of us. You go to work everyday and work hard. Thank you.
2. I love what a great dad you are to the kids. They can't wait until you come home at night.
1. I love that you love me so much. And I love you.
7 comments:
Happy anniversry guys! 15 years? You are old!
time flies! Sorry you're not going to Hawaii....maybe next year? :)
PS, love the loud LeeMasters comment. Sometimes Cory needs a break from us when we're all together! ha!
Happy Anniversary, Stacey and Tyler! Enjoy!
Happy Anniversary and many more to come! You guys look so young in that pic.
15 years is a ton....So glad you're so happy and still so in love.
P.S. Your wedding picture is adorable.
Stacey, thanks for letting me blog stalk you. You reminded me that I needed to do an anniversary post as well. We were married on June 1st. I love your 15 things you love about Tyler. That is a great idea!!!
Post a Comment