Friday, October 30, 2009

SNOW!! (just 2 feet of it)





We have about 2 feet of snow on the ground right now. It is so beautiful. The schools have been closed for three days and Tyler has stayed home from work for three days. It has been great! Tyler has caught up on some much needed sleep. Maren lost her front tooth. Sam and Maren helped make some witch hat cupcakes. And I have just bummed around the house enjoying every second with the kids and Tyler home. What a great week. Monday is going to come too soon. But, good things must always come to an end.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how much snow you got! You guys totally got dumped on. I bet Mist is glad she's coming to my house this weekend--wish you were coming too! And Maren looks like her Uncle Toddy, toothless Joe. :)

Kristen said...

Ugh on the snow but at least you had fun together.

Piper said...

We have loved having the days off too! Hope the tooth fairy was able to reach your house in the snow!

Tadd & Linda said...

I started typing "oh, I'm so jealous" because that was my first reaction, but as I typed it, I thought about that, and no, I'm not really jealous. It's gorgeous and everything, but that's a hell of a lot of snow! It's 73 today and sunny. I love the south.

To Love said...

So jealous of your snow days, and that Tyler got to be home with you! Do not miss the hours of shoveling, but do miss the beauty and splendor of freshly fallen snow!

Can't believe Maren has lost her upper central. What a big girl!