
I think that looks pretty close, don't you?
Our church has a monthly, children's magazine called "the Friend". This month is all about Easter, of course. There is a recipe in it for Bunny Buns. Maren has been begging me for a week to make these with her. I was a bit skeptical because you need to have about a four hour block to make them. And ya'll know how I LOVE to cook:) She finally convinvced me to make them for her today, before church. They are sweet, orange rolls with a light frosting. They are so YUMMY! We each had three before they were even cooled. Yum, yum, yum! You must try these bunny buns. Forget the four hour commitment. Just think about the smile on your kids frosting covered faces. (and yours too!) It was worth it.
Here is the link to the recipe: "http://lds.org/bc/content/shared/content/english/pdf/magazines/friend/2011/04/FR_2011_04_17___09664_000_020.pdf"
3 comments:
it was so fun talking with you today. Glad to hear you're all doing so well. Love the updates on the blog. Maren's hair is darling! I can't believe all your home improvements. I can't wait to see it all in person! It looks beautiful.
Very cute! Hadn't even noticed the recipe. I'm sure my kids would LOVE to make those. Thanks for the tip.
Yum! We are totally going to make those! And it's probably about time I started subscribing to the Friend, yeah? :)
Post a Comment