"Tous en Selle!" The literal translation is "everyone in the saddle"...or, more idiomatically "Saddle up!"
It just seems kind of fitting for the way we live our life.
This is one of my most favorite home improvement projects ever! It was very time consuming, but so easy and LESS than $25! It took Tyler and I a whole Saturday, but so worth it. We removed all the hardware to every doorhandle, all the hinges, and door latches. We spray painted everything. We primed it all first, then did the color, all with spray paint. Awesome, right? My mom and dad did this project in their house. I loved it so much I made Tyler help me do it in our house. We only finished the main floor. We will do the upstairs another day. What a change. No more brass. Yeah!
1 comment:
That IS AWESOME! It looks so good for so cheap - brilliant!!! And worth the time!
Post a Comment