Thursday, January 28, 2010

Are you tired too?

So I sent the kids off to school today at 7:45 am, just like I do every day. I decided to lay down on the sofa, just for a few minutes. I needed a little rest. If you know us LeeMaster's you know what "just a few minutes" means when we are tired. I awoke to the phone so rudely ringing in my ear a mere FOUR hours later! That's right! I took a FOUR hour nap today. Can you believe it? Who does that? Have you seen my list of things to do? It does not include a four hour nap. For the love.... I guess I was tired.
I guess my list will have to get done tomorrow.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Dude, I'm so jealous. Feel free to stop by my house anytime and hang out with darci anytime you have that much time on your hands.

Steve and Julie said...

Good for you - you needed it! When was the last time you did that?! Your body was exhausted and good thing you let it rest!

Piper said...

I would like to take a 4 day nap, I just can't figure out how to do it!

Kim said...

whoa. good luck falling asleep tonight!

thebarriosfamily.com said...

I'm really tired now (Braiden did not sleep well last night = we didn't sleep well either), I wish I could take a 4 hr nap like you did yesterday. Good for you, take advantage while you can, the to do list never ends :(

Tiffany said...

To do lists are totally overrated anyway. :) Sorry I woke you up!