My friend saw these on a blog, so I decided to make them. You can buy all your supplies at Hobby Lobby. You need 1/4 yard of your favorite fabric, 4 giant clothes pins, 1/4 inch craft board, ribbon or fabric to cover the clothes pins and some modge podge. You modge podge the fabric onto the board and clothes pins. Hot glue gun the clothes pins onto the craft board. And you there you have the most magnificent holder for all things paper. I love it so much, I made two. One for the office, and one for the kitchen. I no longer have random papers that I need for tomorrow laying on the counter or the desk. It really is great. You should try it.
So Much Joy
1 week ago
3 comments:
These turned out really cute!
perfect! it is just the thing I need for the kitchen - holds all the papers, but doesn't take up counter space. those clips are enormous, hello.
I'm so glad you guys had a great time in CA. I read your post earlier, but got called away before I could commment on it. The kids look like they had a great time. BRRRR on the beach you crazies! I can't believe they did that. You guys hit everything! I heard Lego Land sucks too. That's too bad.
How cute...my word verification is "tater" - how appropriate!
These clip boards are darling. i might have to make me one too!
Post a Comment